Posted Apr 27, 2023, 09:47AM EDT
Try this sweet take on the classic restaurant-style pan bread. These sweet rolls can also be warmed with whipped strawberry butter!
- 24pk Original KING’S HAWAIIAN Sweet Rolls
- Honey Butter *
- 1 stick butter (½ cup)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon Sugar *
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Icing *
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter a baking dish or cookie sheet
- Combine the softened butter, honey, vanilla and powdered sugar in a small bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cut off the tops of the 24pk of King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls forming one large sandwich.
- Spread both sides of the cut rolls generously with honey butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle over the honey butter
- Replace the 24 roll tops and brush tops with remaining honey butter.
- Cover with foil and bake 20-25 minutes until warm.
- Remove from oven.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle over the rolls and serve warm!