Posted Nov 08, 2023, 07:39AM EST
- 4 – 5 large apples chopped
- 4 – 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 stick of butter unsalted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Large tunes cinnamon rolls
- 1 egg
- Place your diced apples in a cast iron pan long with all the other ingredients.
- Let it all caramelize and come together over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Quarter your rolls, then place them on top.
- Brush over with egg wash and then place in oven at 350 for 30 – 35 min.
- Top icing and serve with some ice cream while it’s warm. Cheers!