Posted Nov 08, 2023, 07:41AM EST
- Montreal Smoked Meat
- Swiss cheese
- Egg roll wrappers
- Thousand Island Dressing (see below)
Homemade Thousand Island Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp pickle finely chopped
- 2 tbsp white onion finely chopped
- A little fresh garlic optional
- Dash of hot sauce optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by making your Thousand Island Dressing. Let chill in the fridge for about an hour to let all flavours come together.
- Construct your rolls. Place in hot oil for 2 – 3 minutes a side.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!