Posted Nov 17, 2023, 08:36AM EST
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus one tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups broccoli finely chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower finely chopped
- 11/2 cups grapes(halved)
- 1/3 cup smoked almonds finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1 large sweet red onion finely diced and salted for 10 min
- 1/3 cup currants/ chopped prunes
- Optional – 1 cup shredded chicken
- Whisk the Mayo together with the rest of the dressing ingredients until completely combined .
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli, grapes, almonds, half the seeds, onions and currants /Add dressing and toss thoroughly to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with half the seeds on top and shredded chicken if desired!