Posted May 03, 2023, 08:43AM EDT
Prep: 10 mins | Yields: 4
Local Ontario yogurt thickens to a scrumptious pudding-like texture overnight and gets a tropical twist with the addition of sweet mango and crunchy toasted coconut, courtesy of Dairy Farmers of Ontario.
● 2 cups (500 mL) plain local Ontario yogurt
● 1 cup (250 ML) local Ontario milk
● 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) chia seeds
● 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
● 1 cup (250 mL) mango chunks
● 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted coconut chips
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, milk, chia seeds and honey.
- Fold in mango and divide mixture between four (1 cup/250 mL) Mason jars or small bowls. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle coconut over top.
To learn more, click here.